5 - 6
About This Plan
- This luxury house plan is designed to respond to a sophisticated lifestyle based on a combination of elegant entertaining as well as an emphasis on comfortable family living.
- Upon entering the home, guests are greeted by a pair of formal rooms. The paneled library is to the left, and the formal dining room, which can be used for banquets, is to the right.
- The home features a three story Federal-style stair hall and leads to a tremendous great room with a raised coffered ceiling.
- A gracious master suite is also conveniently located on the main level. It connects to a large full length covered veranda across the rear of the home, overlooking the Charlestonian style garden below.
- The gourmet kitchen is connected to the spacious keeping room and family studio, containing the laundry room, butler's pantry and home office.
- The remainder of the main level is devoted to a spacious in-law suite, guest bedroom, and rear foyer and stair hall, allowing guests a closer connection to the main part of the house.
- Interior appointments are rich and in character with the overall style of the home. The upper level includes three large children's suites with individual baths, as well as a permanent stair leading to a bonus room which can be used as a children's den or third floor studio.
- The terrace level of the home features a home theater, recreation room and bar, as well as a large walk-in wine cellar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,550 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,425 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear