5 - 6
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This luxury house plan is designed to respond to a sophisticated lifestyle based on a combination of elegant entertaining as well as an emphasis on comfortable family living.
- Upon entering the home, guests are greeted by a pair of formal rooms. The paneled library is to the left, and the formal dining room, which can be used for banquets, is to the right.
- The home features a three story Federal-style stair hall and leads to a tremendous great room with a raised coffered ceiling.
- A gracious master suite is also conveniently located on the main level. It connects to a large full length covered veranda across the rear of the home, overlooking the Charlestonian style garden below.
- The gourmet kitchen is connected to the spacious keeping room and family studio, containing the laundry room, butler's pantry and home office.
- The remainder of the main level is devoted to a spacious in-law suite, guest bedroom, and rear foyer and stair hall, allowing guests a closer connection to the main part of the house.
- Interior appointments are rich and in character with the overall style of the home. The upper level includes three large children's suites with individual baths, as well as a permanent stair leading to a bonus room which can be used as a children's den or third floor studio.
- The terrace level of the home features a home theater, recreation room and bar, as well as a large walk-in wine cellar.