Southern Ranch Home with Master Sitting Room
About This Plan
- Excellent curb appeal goes along with a split bedroom layout in this attractive one level house plan.
- From the wide entry you can see all the way back to the family room with double doors to the back yard.
- The dining area also has double doors to a covered porch that's perfect for grilling.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen positions the sink to take in the views while cooking.
- The master bedroom features a separate sitting room with a front-facing window.
- Across the house, two large bedrooms share a connected bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get this home in reverse with a different exterior with house plan 870015DRM.
- DELIVERY NOTICE: Please allow 7-10 business days for optional foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,676 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 60 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 9"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 414 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Split Bedrooms