Southern Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Elegant arched windows mirror the arched entry porch of this Southern house plan.
- The focal point of the spacious great room is the big fireplace at one end.
- You can see right into the formal dining room nearby.
- In the kitchen, a bay window extends the breakfast nook that is part of the country kitchen.
- A coffered ceiling tops the quiet den where you can close the double doors and get some work done.
- The master suite lies at the back of the house and has a tray ceiling and luxurious private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,093 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,093 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 679 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"