Southern Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- With its elegant hip roof and transom windows, this Southern house plan has a gracious presence.
- The high arched entry porch makes a great first impression.
- Open living is at its best inside, where the views flow seamlessly from room to room.
- A bay window extends the breakfast nook that has a lovely tray ceiling, making this room a delight to eat in.
- The master bedroom also has a tray ceiling - a double tray plus a vaulted master bathroom.
- On the opposite side of the home, two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
- Bonus space over the garage adds an extra 336 square feet if finished.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,869 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,869 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick