Southern Ranch House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
1 - 3
About This Plan
- This one bedroom Southern Ranch house plan works well for empty nesters or those just starting out.
- Tray and vaulted ceilings enhance the home and the open layout is delightful to live in.
- In the kitchen a huge curved island hold two sinks and takes advantage of the views out back.
- Dine informally in the bayed eating area that overlooks the deck.
- You can use the flex room as an extra bedroom if desired.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain two more bedrooms, an exercise room and a massive rec room with fireplace.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,223 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,223 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,641 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 538 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 8"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1076 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick