Southern Ranch House With Optional Lower Level
1 - 4
About This Plan
- Beautiful bay windows on the front and side of this Southern Ranch home expand the den, dining room and large breakfast nook in this two bedroom home.
- There's an open floor plan that makes the whole house feel larger.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the huge great room and the hearth room with its built-in entertainment center.
- Transom windows bring in lots of extra light.
- The main floor master suite comes with a sitting room and a vaulted master bathroom.
- Use the den as a second bedroom if desired.
- Add two more bedrooms by finishing the optional lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,317 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,317 sq. ft.
- Storage: 882 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 739 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"