Southern Ranch with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- A graceful bayed living room creates a turret in this Southern ranch house plan.
- The two-way fireplace can be seen as you enter the home with a big vaulted family room on the other side.
- In the kitchen, a corner sink is brightened by two windows and there's a wine fridge, a walk-in pantry and a three-season porch for the whole family to enjoy.
- Even the mud room is well-organized and it has a walk-in coat closet and a large utility sink by a window.
- A bay window extends the master suite that is located on the main floor and there's a spiral staircase in the bedroom that leads down to the ground level study.
- Family bedrooms are on the finished lower level and there's a hot tub room and big rec room too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,384 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,375 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,009 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss