Southern Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Clipped roof lines add great visual appeal to this Southern shingle style house plan.
- Opening the formal dining room up to the foyer makes both spaces feel larger and allows immediate views of the gorgeous coffered ceiling.
- Split bedrooms, an open floor plan and built-ins add value to the home.
- In the giant vaulted family room, back to back fireplaces warm both inside and out.
- A beautiful tray ceiling adorns the master bedroom and the master bathroom gets its own linen closet plus a door right into the laundry room.
- Split bedrooms place the family bedrooms far across the house with a front-facing home office that's a generous size.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,470 sq. ft.
- Deck: 340 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 242 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 145 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 11"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick