About This Plan
- Stacked porches front and back plus a porte cochere define this splendid Southern home plan.
- Over 6,000 square feet of luxurious living space makes this a home with lots of room for your family to spread out in.
- The main floor study connects to the master suite through a dressing area and into the two-story master bath.
- The great room is truly enormous with a wall of windows that overlook the back porch.
- On the second floor, each of the three family bedrooms is large and comfortable.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 open to the second floor covered balcony and a huge rec room give you plenty of play space.
- Walk down the hall to the in-law apartment over the garage or enter through a separate staircase near the garage.
- This home comes with a charming third floor tower room with wonderful views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,084 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,893 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,017 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 174 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 137' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 997 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12