About This Plan
- Southern style is evident in the lovely hip roof and detailed exterior of this very livable home.
- The spacious foyer gives you views of the formal dining room off to the left.
- In back, a wet bar serves the great room with its big fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- There are three doors to take you out to the rear covered porch.
- A bulter's pantry lies between the kitchen and the dining room.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a lovely tray ceiling plus two walk-in closets and a large private bathroom.
- On the second floor, a connected bathroom joins the two family bedrooms.
- Lots of attic storage will come in handy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,504 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,859 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 645 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 9"
- Depth: 74' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side