About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A pediment tops the front porch of this spacious Southern-style Colonial design. In back, a sunny deck can be reached from the great room as well as from the breakfast room.
- Step down into the great room which, along with the foyer, soars upward for two stories, while the nook has a cathedral ceiling and the master bedroom has a tray ceiling. Elsewhere on the first floor, the ceiling height is nine feet.
- Other special features include built-ins in both the living room and the great room plus a fireplace in the great room, as well as an eating island and pantry closet in the kitchen and his and her walk-in closets in the upscale master bath.
- Completing the first floor are a formal dining room and a laundry closet, both conveniently close to the kitchen.
- Upstairs, a balcony overlooks the great room below. All three bedrooms on this floor feature walk-in closets, and bedroom two enjoys its own bath as well as a view down into the great room. Bedrooms three and four share a hall bath.
- Foundation: basement.