About This Plan
- A pediment tops the front porch of this spacious Southern-style Colonial design. In back, a sunny deck can be reached from the great room as well as from the breakfast room.
- Step down into the great room which, along with the foyer, soars upward for two stories, while the nook has a cathedral ceiling and the master bedroom has a tray ceiling. Elsewhere on the first floor, the ceiling height is nine feet.
- Other special features include built-ins in both the living room and the great room plus a fireplace in the great room, as well as an eating island and pantry closet in the kitchen and his and her walk-in closets in the upscale master bath.
- Completing the first floor are a formal dining room and a laundry closet, both conveniently close to the kitchen.
- Upstairs, a balcony overlooks the great room below. All three bedrooms on this floor feature walk-in closets, and bedroom two enjoys its own bath as well as a view down into the great room. Bedrooms three and four share a hall bath.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,703 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,129 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 574 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,129 sq. ft.
- Entry: 62 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick