Southern Style Design
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This classic exterior gives way to a wonderful floor plan with interesting angles and plenty of room for entertaining and family. 3 or 4 bedrooms on a split layout make this a great home plan for families with children.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 share a large dressing and bath area. This area has lots of storage for the bath and each family member.
- Off the foyer is a large dining room with an arched opening and access to the kitchen for ease of serving.
- The great room is great for entertaining with interesting angles, French doors, and access to a wet bar area and a huge covered rear porch.
- The large kitchen holds double wall ovens, a walk-in pantry, island, cook top and angled snack bar to serve the sunny breakfast area.
- A covered porch off the breakfast area is the perfect spot for that morning coffee and to enjoy the sun in your own courtyard area.
- The large laundry room is located close to the kitchen and master bedroom for convenience. This room has lots of cabinets and a sink area. The master bedroom has French doors leading to the rear porch area. The master bath contains a corner whirlpool tub, double sinks, and a toilet/shower area. A walk-in closet gives the owners' lots of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,421 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,421 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 519 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 159 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 113' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss