Southern Styling with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This beautiful southern-styled home offers a very functional split floorplan layout. The great room features 10-foot ceilings and cozy fireplace with gas logs. You'll enjoy the views of the great room and back yard from the kitchen.
- The expansive and well-appointed master suite includes his and hers walk-in closets, an oversized jet tub, separate shower, compartmentalized toilet and dual vanities.
- Three other bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and share second bath.
- The bonus room provides a great space for a gameroom or home office and even has space for an optional half bath.
- A large 2-car garage with separate storage is also provided.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the bonus room and bedroom #4 with house plan 51106MM.
- Get a basement foundation with house plan 51162MM.
- Get an an alternate exterior with house plan 51107MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,203 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,203 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 382 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 129 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 89 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 654 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick