Southern Traditional House Plan with Rear-Entry Garage
About This Plan
- This Southern traditional house plan features a cozy footprint with the master bedroom on the main level, along with the shared living spaces.
- A gabled front porch welcomes guests into a foyer, which opens to the family room. A corner fireplace provides a sense of warmth and windows offer views of the front and side yards.
- The attached dining room leads to the u-shaped kitchen, and beyond to a pantry and laundry closet.
- The master bedroom resides on the main level, and includes a walk-in closet and full bathroom with a linen closet.
- Discover bedrooms 2 and 3 on the second level. Each bedroom includes a walk-in closet and sit across from the shared hall bath.
- The rear-entry, 2-car garage includes a storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,341 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 914 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 427 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 87 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 6"
- Depth: 43' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss