Southern Traditional Styling
About This Plan
- The covered front porch adds charm to this exciting Southern-styled home that is faced with a blend of siding and brick.
- The large, open den features a vaulted ceiling, a brick fireplace and built-in cabinets. Large windows bring light into the dining room.
- The spacious, well-designed kitchen with a nearby utility room features a window over the sink.
- The oversized master bedroom suite has a separate vanity, a walk-in closet and a compartmented bath.
- Two separate bedrooms and a centrally located bath complete this energy-efficient design.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,363 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,363 sq. ft.
- Entry: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 10"
- Depth: 45' 10"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick