Southwest Classic with Detached Casita
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This classic, southwest contemporary home plan emphasizes indoor/outdoor living. From the detached casita suite, to the huge outdoor living area, spa & pool area, this home plan is for those who live life to the fullest.
- The casita provides flexibility and privacy for guests, or make it your home office.
- The great, open living space is subtly defined by function. The space, 43' by 19'6", is open and fabulous for entertaining.
- The master suite is hotel chic and features a fireplace and sitting area, a great master bath and closet, and its own private covered patio and courtyard.
- Look at all the outdoor living space, some of which is covered if by chance it is raining (indicated by a darker red). You'll love all the extra space you gain without the associated costs of a finished interior.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,558 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,558 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 974 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick