Southwest House Plan with Beamed Ceilings
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Four big transom windows bring lots of extra light into the spacious great room of this Southwestern house plan.
- Viga beams on the outside and beamed ceilings in the great room and master suite are key design elements.
- The entry foyer is curved and opens up to the great room and dining room.
- A quiet den is set off by itself, offering a private workspace.
- In back, the kitchen has a corner sink with two windows that overlook the porte cochere so you can see who's coming in.
- Both family bedrooms in the back of the house have doors that lead to the rear covered porch that protects you from the sun.