About this Plan
- A flat roof and viga beams adorn this Southwestern house plan that has a secluded master suite.
- The circular entry rotunda has a tray ceiling and opens up to the spacious beamed great room with its corner fireplace.
- the open layout lets you see into the kitchen and dining area that are united by a tray ceiling.
- The long peninsula eating bar seats four people comfortably.
- Almost detached, the master suite takes up the left wing of the home and also has a corner fireplace and tray ceiling.
- A luxurious master bathroom offers a corner tub with windows on two sides.
- All the remaining three bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home along with a quiet den that comes with a bathroom in case you want to convert it to a guest room.
See What's Included in this Plan...