Southwestern Home Plan for Sloping Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A bright tile roof caps the smooth stucco of this Southwestern-style home plan designed for a sloping lot.
- An inviting arched opening leads from the garage on the right to the handsome railed staircase that climbs gently to the main floor. A wider arch frames the front door, along with a windowed bench to the door's left.
- Inside, art niches on both sides of the door flank the short passageway into the foyer.
- After entering, you have three choices. To the right is a den or home office. Straight ahead, an arch marks the passageway that leads to a spacious dining room, windowed on three sides. That hallway also runs past a large utility room, which, in turn, accesses a covered patio with skylights. Sliding glass doors in the dining room open to the patio as well.
- To the left of the foyer is an arched opening that leads into a foyer extension outfitted with a coat closet and a bench for shoe removal. The next arch opens into the welcoming living room, which has a corner fireplace and recessed home entertainment center. This space is open to the gourmet kitchen, and also offers access to a side deck.
- Upstairs, owners' suite amenities include a railed balcony, a large walk-in closet and a bathroom with a shower, spa tub, dual vanity and private toilet. Each of the other two bedrooms has direct access to a jack and jill bath.
- The roof has a 5 on 12 pitch