Southwestern Home with Angled Family Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This grand Southwestern home plan is filled with special touches not ordinarily found in Southwestern homes.
- These include built-in banquettes for seating at the bay window in the master suite and in the casual dining nook off the kitchen.
- Lovely coffered ceilings add detail to the ceilings of the banquet hall, family room and bedroom 2.
- Use the office as bedroom 3 if desired, since it comes with a private bathroom.
- A huge walk-in closet with center island lies off the master bathroom and makes the master suite special.
- The second floor loft has wonderful views of the banquest hall below and comes with a wet bar plus access to a second floor terrace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,110 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,789 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 321 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 8"
- Depth: 82' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side