Southwestern Home with Kiva Fireplaces
About This Plan
- Beautiful kiva fireplaces warm the two-story living room and the master suite of this Southwestern home plan.
- Viga beams, stucco and a clay tile roof add to its charm.
- A quiet entry courtyard leads you to the foyer with its built-in display niche.
- Beams enhance the dining room that overlooks the covered porch.
- Gather the family around the built-in breakfast nook where you can see both the kitchen and the family room.
- Upstairs, a guest suite has a private bath and the back bedroom has a private balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,739 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,911 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 828 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 10"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick