Southwestern House Plan with Reading Loft
About This Plan
- Viga beams and tile roofing on the covered porches and balconies accent the exterior of this two-story Southwestern house plan.
- Half walls in the foyer open up the views into the gathering room as you walk into the home.
- A big hearth fireplace backs up to one in the master suite as well and built-in niches can be found throughout the home.
- The media room and study are available when you want to work from home or relax watching movies.
- On the upper floor the open railing in the reading loft lets you look down into rooms below.
- Built-in bookshelves line two walls of the loft.
- Three family bedrooms share a hall bathroom with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,328 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,401 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 927 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 9"
- Depth: 62' 5"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 674 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Framing Type: Truss