Space and Stature
About This Plan
- Intriguing roof lines create a dynamic exterior for this home that is further enhanced by a tasteful accenting of brick. Beyond the skylighted entry, contiguous living/dining areas combine to comprise a flexible living space totaling more than 25 feet in length.
- A high-light of the living room is an immense bay window, fashionably paned, that encloses the entire front width of the room in glass. An adjoined family room and nook blend for another superbly versatile, well-windowed living area, all warmed by a centrally placed fireplace.
- Carefully placed diagonal angles help maximize counter space, which includes a long, elbowed breakfast bar that greatly expands nook capacity.
- Note the skylighted master bedroom dressing area, its well-stretched closet, and the attractive bay/radius window design lighting the third bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 616 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 7' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick