Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- The elegant styling of this space-efficient plan features a brick and stucco facade with sophisticated brick quoins, dentil molding and a large Palladian window in the dining room.
- The covered entry porch opens to the foyer, where a spacious dining room with tray ceiling is placed to one side; a large den, also with tray ceiling, is placed to the rear.
- An 11-foot ceiling and the Palladian window create architectural drama in the dining room. The adjoining country kitchen features a built-in double oven, cooktop and vent hood, a double sink and disposal, as well as a dishwasher and desk. The breakfast bar opens to the large breakfast room.
- The den features a 10-foot ceiling and a brick fireplace flanked by two sets of French doors that open to the backyard.
- In the secluded master suite, a tray ceiling adds drama, while a spacious walk-in closet provides convenience. The compartmented master bath is filled with luxury. On the other side of the house, the secondary bedrooms share another spacious bathroom.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,959 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,959 sq. ft.
- Storage: 28 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 10"
- Depth: 51' 10"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms