Space for a Large Family
About This Plan
- Ideal for either a corner or wide lot because of its side-loading garage, this design houses a large family with ease. The home has both formal and informal spaces, and the split-bedroom configuration affords privacy to both parents and children.
- Formal living and dining rooms border the foyer. Well placed between the dining room and the informal eating nook, the kitchen includes a peninsula snack bar and is within easy reach of a walk-in pantry.
- The central den features a raised ceiling, built-in cabinetry and shelving, a fireplace and French doors that access the covered porch in back.
- The privately located master suite includes a raised ceiling in the bedroom, his and her walk-in closets and vanities, garden tub and separate shower. Bedroom two shares a compartmented bath with the rest of the house. Bedrooms three and four each access the third full bath.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,733 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,733 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 10"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick