Space for Living in Compact Home Plan
About This Plan
- The serene exterior of this country home is highlighted by half-round windows and gabled rooflines. This well-thought-out house plan provides plenty of space for different activities in its compact design.
- The graceful foyer with its sloped ceiling flows into a huge entertaining space. The living and dining rooms share a fireplace and a view of the adjoining patio through rear glass walls.
- The eating area overlooks a sunroom porch. Together with the large L-shaped kitchen, it creates a wonderful casual living space.
- At the opposite end of the house, the master suite provides a perfect quiet retreat. The bedroom features a tray ceiling, a walk-in closet and its own private patio.
- A second bath in the hall serves the two other bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,373 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,373 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,248 sq. ft.
- Sunroom: 125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 2"
- Depth: 49' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 507 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite