Space, Luxury and Special Features
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Spacious and luxurious, this splendid traditional European design offers many extra features.
- Eight-inch columns delineate the dining room. A spiral staircase on the rear deck leads to the second-floor balcony.
- The living area shares a pass-through fireplace with the bayed sitting room in the master suite. Note the special ceiling treatment in the master bedroom and the enormous walk-in closet in the deluxe master bath. On the other side of the house, a library or fifth bedroom is convenient to a full bath.
- Upstairs, the children's playroom opens to the balcony. Bedroom two enjoys a private bath, while the remaining bedrooms share the fourth full bath.
- Ceilings: 10' first floor; 9' second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,437 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,184 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,253 sq. ft.
- Entry: 38 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Max ridge height: 37' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 651 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick