Spaces to Relax Abound
About This Plan
- This spacious Florida style house plan can easily house a large family. Choose an master-up or master-down as both floors have comfortable bedroom suites suitable for the owner.
- The main level includes a media room (perfect for a home theater), formal living and dining rooms with a two-sided fireplace and a second family room off the kitchen.
- The kitchen features a cozy breakfast area, a roomy pantry and tons of counter space.
- On the second floor, the private master bedroom enjoys a walk-in closet and a bath with separate tub and shower and dual sinks. Four more bedrooms complete this design.
- For an alternate floor plan and exterior in a reverse layout and a 2-car front-entry garage, see house plan 2159DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,448 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,085 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,363 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 779 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Framing Type: Truss