Spacious and Comfortable Low Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Good looks and lots of outdoor spaces are the key features of this Low Country house plan.
- There are plenty of windows and transoms to bring in the sunshine too.
- No need to climb stairs in this home, just take the residential elevator right from the ground floor up to the main living floor and all the way up to the top bedroom level.
- The huge two-story great room has a wall of windows and a terrific open floor plan so you can see into the dining room and kitchen.
- Master bedroom 1 is on this floor and master bedroom 2 is on the top floor.
- There's a study with a wet bar too should you be inclined to work from home.
- The third floor landing has a spiral stair tower and marvelous views from all four sides.
- NOTE: Building restrictions may apply in counties of NC and VA. Please call for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,637 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,046 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,420 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 171 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,083 sq. ft.
- Deck: 524 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 54' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 826 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick