Spacious and Cozy
2 - 3
About This Plan
- You'll be surprised and pleased by the open spacious floor plan of this cozy ranch home plan.
- The tall ceiling in the great room is accented by the sunlight streaming in through the large windows located on the front of the home.
- The kitchen opens into the dining room, making these two rooms perfect for your family.
- The deck in the rear of the home will provide a great place to relax.
- The master bedroom features a private bath that opens in to a walk-in closet and the second bedroom has cathedral ceilings to add to that open and airy feeling.
- A finished lower level gives you a rec room, a bedroom with full bath and plenty of storage space.fgwith finished walkout basement with three additional bedrooms, an exercise room, a large family room with a fireplace and wet bar and plenty of storage.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the lower level with house plan 89609AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,181 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 644 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,537 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss