Craftsman Ranch With Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- A gabled covered entry and a bumpout clad in stone greet you to this Craftsman Ranch home plan with a finished lower level. The garage is on the side and gives you parking for a single car in one garage and two more cars in the other.
- A study or den is off to the left and the great room straight ahead when you enter the home. The great room has a tray ceiling and a fireplace and opens to the kitchen and dining room.
- The kitchen has an island with casual seating and a large pantry. Serve meals in the adjacent dining room or outside on the covered deck.
- The master bedroom has a tray ceiling and the bath gives you dual vanities and a large walk-in closet.
- The lower level gives you three bedrooms, a large family room with kitchenette and a media room as well as a covered patio should you build it on a rear-sloping lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,954 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,159 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 2"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1228 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side