Spacious and Gracious
About This Plan
- A graceful stucco arch supported by columns and stucco quoins accenting a brick finish set this European-style house plan apart. Inside, high ceilings provide a spacious feeling.
- Stepping down from the angled foyer, you enter the living room, where you find a duplicate of the exterior arch with columns. Built-in shelving on either side, topped by plant ledges, offers plenty of room to display collectibles or books.
- The U-shaped kitchen features a walk-in pantry, an eating bar and a coffered ceiling. The kitchen and family room are conveniently grouped with the breakfast room to provide a large area for family gatherings and informal entertaining.
- As you enter the master suite through angled double doors, your eye is drawn to the luxurious compartmented master bath, visible through French doors flanked by columns mounted on pedestals.
- On the opposite side of the home, three additional bedrooms with large walk-in closets and another full bath complete this best-selling plan.
- House Plan Foundation options: basement, crawl space or slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,517 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,517 sq. ft.
- Entry: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick