Spacious and Luxurious
About This Plan
- Numerous luxurious touches make this spacious traditional design a real winner.
- On the first floor, the living area includes a formal dining room, a two-story great room with fireplace, a morning room with bay window and a kitchen with snack-bar island, pocket office and wide pantry closet.
- With its front-porch entry, the study could be a home office.
- The private master suite has a marvelous bath and two closets, one a walk-in.
- Upstairs, a computer loft serves the three bedrooms, one of which has a private bath.
- See plan 40734DB for a version designed for Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,348 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,111 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 173 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 441 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 4"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 687 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick