Spacious and Palatial House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This impressive home is not only ideal for families who like to entertain, but it also has a fully equipped apartment suite for friends or relatives who might want, or need, more permanent quarters.
- The wide porte-cochere shelters entering guests while guiding them to the entrance. Double doors open into a breath-taking, two-story foyer with mirror-image circular stairways winding up two sides. The landing/balcony overlooks the great room below.
- A broad spectrum of gathering spaces fills the ground floor. The parlor, immediately to the right of the foyer, has windows along one wall, and a fireplace flanked by shelves or cabinets, on another. Further to the right, two pocket doors access a large recreation room that opens onto a long, covered patio.
- Continuing on to the right, you come to the expansive, sunken and vaulted great room. This bright, two-story space can also be reached by walking directly through the foyer, or passing through the dining room on the left. Two sets of double doors here offer access to another, even larger, patio.
- Windows fill most of the dining room's rear wall. Pocket doors open to reveal a large country kitchen with a bayed nook. A third patio is just outside the nook. A broom closet and walk-in pantry line the short hallway to the garage and back stairway.
- Upstairs, the luxurious master suite has a window-bright sitting area, and a posh bathroom with spa tub, oversized shower, two-sided fireplace, dual vanity and two walk-in closets. In addition to the full apartment suite, a library, study nook, utility room, and two more bedrooms with private baths fill out the second floor.