Spacious and Versatile 6-Bedroom Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- This elegant and spacious 6-bedroom house plan features an appealing clapboard, brick and shake exterior, large covered front porch, and 2-car garage.
- Inside, discover carefully planned spaces for both formal and casual meals, as well as a bright, versatile family room and breakfast area with a fireplace and easy access to the screened porch.
- A roomy wraparound kitchen features an island with a breakfast bar for convenient meal prep and easy entertaining.
- On the second level, the master suite boasts three closets and a 4-piece bath with oversized walk-in shower.
- A large second-level media room with a closet doubles as an extra bedroom.
- On the lower level, family and guests will enjoy the walk-out rec room with a wet bar, a generously sized bedroom with twin closets, and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,686 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 891 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,283 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,512 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 340 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 153 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 2"
- Depth: 42' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front