Spacious and Versatile Country House Plan
About This Plan
- This handsome, spacious home plan offers a first-floor master suite, with three bedrooms and two full baths upstairs. The spacious loft is a natural play and study space.
- The first-floor master suite also makes the home a good choice for a retired couple. The upstairs could be used by visiting family and friends.
- Another gathering place is the wrap-around porch, which leads to the side-facing three-bay garage and the solarium. The family room also accesses the solarium.
- The kitchen is handy to the breakfast bay, the formal dining room and the family room.
- In the master suite, note the good-sized walk-in closet, the garden tub and the sitting area.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor.
- Foundation: Combination crawl/basement with full basement under master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,115 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,115 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,115 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 878 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss