Spacious Brick Ranch Home
About This Plan
- This four bedroom brick Ranch home plan offers large comfortable rooms and a sheltered entry porch.
- Double doors open to a quiet front facing study.
- Built-ins flank the big fireplace in the living room that overlooks the rear covered porch.
- From the kitchen you can see the breakfast nook and living room, giving you wonderful views.
- The master suite has a lovely sitting bay and tray ceiling.
- Each of the other three bedrooms has a desirable walk-in closet.
- A storage cabinet in the three car garage lets you close off valuables.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,720 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 174 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick