Spacious Bright Interior
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This design emphasizes outside spaces with many patio and deck areas, while providing a spacious interior brightened with bay windows. The covered front porch is dressed up with brick planters and two sets of steps.
- The master suite is bathed in light from large windows. The bath area has an oversized shower and separated toilet area. Off the master suite is a half bath next to the entry closet.
- The living room has a row of long, narrow windows that provide brightness to the room. A three-sided fireplace and an elevator round out the room.
- An informal eating area gives the kitchen an open quality. Windows and French doors bathe this area in sunlight, while giving easy access to outdoor dining. The kitchen has an island cook top and double ovens. A pocket door separates the utility room from the kitchen.
- Stairs to the basement and an elevator occupy the rear bay window area. The family room has an entire wall face framed for an entertainment center. On each side of the stairs are bedrooms with walk-in closets. The guest suite has its own private bath, while the bath is on the exterior of the second bedroom.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,533 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,533 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 68' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss