Spacious Colonial With English Manor Appeal
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its arched windows, twin bay windows and brick and siding facade, this spacious Colonial home design has the appeal of a stately English manor.
- Varying first-floor ceiling heights add interest. The foyer and family room soar upward for two stories and the dining room has a ceiling reveal. Elsewhere, nine-foot ceilings are standard.
- A large open area includes the kitchen, breakfast area and family room.
- An office, a formal dining room and a study which could serve as a fourth bedroom, complete the first floor.
- A two-way staircase leads you upstairs from the foyer or the kitchen area. In the master suite, the bedroom flows into a cozy sitting area, and a garden tub is featured in the master bath.
- A bonus room off the master suite could easily be finished as an office or exercise area.
- Two other bedrooms share a bath.
- Foundation: basement.