Spacious Colonial With English Manor Appeal
About This Plan
- With its arched windows, twin bay windows and brick and siding facade, this spacious Colonial home design has the appeal of a stately English manor.
- Varying first-floor ceiling heights add interest. The foyer and family room soar upward for two stories and the dining room has a ceiling reveal. Elsewhere, nine-foot ceilings are standard.
- A large open area includes the kitchen, breakfast area and family room.
- An office, a formal dining room and a study which could serve as a fourth bedroom, complete the first floor.
- A two-way staircase leads you upstairs from the foyer or the kitchen area. In the master suite, the bedroom flows into a cozy sitting area, and a garden tub is featured in the master bath.
- A bonus room off the master suite could easily be finished as an office or exercise area.
- Two other bedrooms share a bath.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,047 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,635 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,412 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,635 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 221 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 103 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 42' 5"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick