Spacious Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Slanted shed roof lines add a contemporary vibe to this modern house plan.
- Thanks to the open concept floor plan, the views sweep around from the foyer to the living room and then around to the kitchen dining and keeping room.
- Fireplaces at each end of the house add a welcome glow.
- There's a study and a private first floor guest suite with a walk-in closet.
- Glass railing in the second floor loft overlooks the foyer and living room below.
- The master suite is enormous and comes with a sitting area, covered deck and his and her walk-in closets.
- Future bonus space over the two car garage can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,216 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,297 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,918 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 696 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 494 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 565 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"