Spacious Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Three charming dormers are spaced evenly across the roof of this spacious Country house plan.
- Arched entryways off the foyer open to the study on one side and the large formal dining room on the other.
- A country kitchen includes a large island and a big breakfast nook that faces the front.
- In the great room, a big fireplace draws your attention.
- The first floor master suite boasts a tray ceiling and a vaulted master bathroom with two sinks and lots of counter space.
- Upstairs, bedroom 2 has a walk-in closet and connected bathroom while the two front bedrooms have dormer windows.
- The enormous rec room features a big walk-in closet for toy storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,093 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12