Spacious Country House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Three charming dormers top the metal roof of this spacious Country house plan.
- The big front porch is 10' deep with lots of room for a hammock or swing.
- All the rooms are a generous size and while the formal dining room is off by itself, the rest of the main living area is all open concept.
- The two-story vaulted ceiling makes the family room feel huge and a half wall in the kitchen lets you enjoy the family room fireplace while you cook.
- Located on the first floor, the master suite has a door to the rear covered porch and a giant walk-in closet.
- There's another bedroom on the first floor and two more upstairs that share a connected bathroom.
- The hallway between the upper bedrooms has open railing so you can see down into the family room below.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,986 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,164 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 822 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 386 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 86' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 629 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick