Spacious Craftsman Home Plan with Optional Bonus Space
About This Plan
- An angled 3-car garage keeps the garage doors away from the front door in this handsome Craftsman house plan.
- The spacious formal dining room comes with an attractive coffered ceiling. Further back, the huge great room is open to the kitchen with its uniquely-shaped island that comfortably seats four people.
- You can sit out in the sun on the giant patio area or relax in the shade on the outdoor living room.
- Bedrooms are split apart and all come with large walk-in closets. The master suite has a tray ceiling and has outdoor access.
- Work from home in your home office set at the back of the house in a quiet location.
- Finish the bonus space over the garage at your leisure and enjoy the charming window seat and handy half bath.
- Related Plans: Add bayed windows in the master sitting area and the breakfast room and get a large patio in back with house plan 46308LA (2,931 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,079 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,079 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 535 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 540 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 179 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 765 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 9"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 810 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12