Spacious Craftsman Home with Rear Porch and Deck
About This Plan
- Designed with outdoor space in mind, this Country home plan offers a huge rear deck and covered porches front and back.
- Inside, a large formal dining room is big enough for all your holiday meals.
- A pass-through window in the kitchen lets you hand snacks right into the family room with its big fireplace.
- The well-planned master suite is set off by itself and has huge his and her walk-in closets and a large private bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 is on the main floor and works well for elderly relatives while the remaining two bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, are upstairs.
- Enjoy the large loft area that wraps around towards the front of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,803 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,307 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,496 sq. ft.
- Deck: 499 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 6"
- Depth: 71' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"