Spacious Craftsman House Plan with Optional Bonus Space
About This Plan
- An angled 3-car garage keeps the garage doors away from the front door in this handsome Craftsman house plan.
- The spacious formal dining room comes with an attractive coffered ceiling.
- Further back, the huge vaulted great room - 18' at at highest point; you can make it even higher if you want as there is nothing above it - is open to the kitchen with its uniquely-shaped island that comfortably seats four people.
- You can sit out in the sun on the giant patio area or relax in the shade on the outdoor living room.
- Bedrooms are split apart and all come with large walk-in closets.
- The master suite enjoys a bayed sitting area, a tray ceiling and a large master bathroom.
- Work from home in your home office set at the back of the house in a quiet location.
- Finish the bonus space over the garage at your leisure and enjoy the charming window seat and handy half bath.
- Related Plan: Save money on construction costs and remove the bayed features on the first floor with house plan 46335LA (3,079 sq. ft.).
Bonus Over Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,931 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,931 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 228 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 176 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 595 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 9"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick