Spacious Craftsman House Plan with Superb Owner's Suite
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Homeowners are pampered with the superb master suite in this spacious Craftsman house plan.
- The bedroom is huge with a door directly out to the rear deck and a giant walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- A vaulted great room dominates the open living area, with a big fireplace that can be seen from the kitchen and nook, thanks to the open layout.
- There's a very private guest suite with its own bathroom and two huge family bedrooms on the right side of the home.
- Bonus space on the upper floor is included in the total living area square footage.
- Use the fifth bedroom as an office if desired since it has a large storage closet.
- There's even extra unfinished storage for all your suitcases and holiday decorations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,906 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,064 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 842 sq. ft.
- Deck: 421 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 7"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 755 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick