About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A columned covered porch with dormers spans the front of this gracious home. In back, a larger covered porch, with views from rooms at the rear, extends the living space.
- A formal living room and dining room, both with tray ceilings, bracket the foyer of this spacious open plan. If desired, the living room can be used as a home office at the entry.
- A handy 4'-wide butler's pantry is placed between the breakfast room and the dining room. Along with the large country kitchen with an island and the great room with its corner fireplace, the breakfast room forms a large family area.
- In the remote master suite, a bay window 2'4" deep in the bedroom serves as a sitting area. The master bath contains both a linen closet and a walk-in closet, as well as his and her vanities and garden tub and separate 3'x3' shower.
- On the other side of the house, two front-facing bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, share a hall bath.
- Access to the mud room-utility room area from both the backyard and the side-entry garage adds convenience.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.