4 - 5
About This Plan
- With its hipped roof lines and brick facade, this transitional design, with matching bay wings in the rear, makes a dignified impression.
- Inside, the two-story foyer and grand room add volume and light. Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer. In the grand room, where built-ins are placed on both sides of the fireplace, French doors to the rear deck or terrace form part of a dramatic Palladian window.
- An angled island with snack bar divides the kitchen from the grand room and the bayed morning room.
- In the first-floor master suite, a tray ceiling follows the lines of the bayed bedroom. The oversized master bath contains every luxury: his and her vanities, commode closet, garden tub, separate shower and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, each bedroom contains a walk-in closet. Bedroom two has a private bath; bedrooms three and four each access the third full bath.
- Related Plan: Need a crawlspace foundation? See house plan 1710LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,878 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 886 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,042 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"