4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its hipped roof lines and brick facade, this transitional design, with matching bay wings in the rear, makes a dignified impression.
- Inside, the two-story foyer and grand room add volume and light. Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer. In the grand room, where built-ins are placed on both sides of the fireplace, French doors to the rear deck or terrace form part of a dramatic Palladian window.
- An angled island with snack bar divides the kitchen from the grand room and the bayed morning room.
- In the first-floor master suite, a tray ceiling follows the lines of the bayed bedroom. The oversized master bath contains every luxury: his and her vanities, commode closet, garden tub, separate shower and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, each bedroom contains a walk-in closet. Bedroom two has a private bath; bedrooms three and four each access the third full bath.
- Related Plan: Need a crawlspace foundation? See house plan 1710LV.