Spacious Dining Room and Five Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Not only do you get 5 bedrooms in this lovely Craftsman house plan, you get a big dining room too to accommodate a large family.
- Columns are used instead of walls so the living room is open to the dining room.
- More columns can be found in back in the informal area of the home with its big, open layout.
- A generous amount of counter space lets more than one family member work in the kitchen at a time.
- All five bedrooms are upstairs and there's a laundry room and loft for everyone to share too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,385 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,025 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 654 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12