Spacious Dream Home Plan
About This Plan
- Steeped in traditional, this spacious dream home comes fully loaded with two-story ceilings, built-ins, a second floor loft and a private master bedroom porch.
- Tray and vaulted ceilings plus a plant ledge over the foyer are extra touches.
- A side entry porch lets you keep muddy boots out of the grand foyer and the rear deck opens to a vaulted screened porch.
- The kitchen has marvelous views of the breakfast nook and family room, thanks to the open floor plan.
- A thoughtfully planned master suite includes a huge walk-in closet divided into his and her sections plus a master bath with two sinks and knee space for a make-up counter.
- Bedroom two is also on the main floor and works well for guests who can't climb stairs.
- Three large bedrooms and a loft are on the second floor, giving you five bedrooms all together.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,416 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,158 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,258 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,158 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 451 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 9"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12